Michigan Concealed Carry License CCW / CPL Renewal SELF STUDY E-BOOK
The Detroit Arms Michigan Concealed Carry CCW / CPL License Renewal Self Study E-Book (in electronic downloadable form – no waiting!) includes all the information you need for the required 3-Hour Review in order to renew your Michigan CPL License – 65 pages of information, including the application!
In order to renew your Michigan Concealed Carry License (CPL) in Michigan, you must sign a statement on the application certifying that you have completed at least three hours of review of the required training and that you have had at least one hour of range time in the six months immediately preceding the renewal application.
Under Michigan law, a safety training course to obtain a CPL is required cover the following course topics:
- The safe storage, use, and handling including, but not limited to safe storage, use, and handling to protect child safety.
- Cartridge knowledge and the fundamentals of usage.
- The law, including civil liability issues and the use of force.
- Avoiding criminal attack and controlling a violent confrontation.
- All laws that apply to carrying concealed in Michigan.
You can review this information online by Googling the information, you can take a class if there is one offered in your area, or you can READ OUR NEW ELECTRONIC BOOK DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL IN SECONDS! It’s over 60 pages of concealed carry knowledge!
WE HAVE COVERED ALL THIS INFORMATION AND MORE.
It’s delivered electronically via e-mail so there’s no waiting. Print it – read it on your computer and save a tree. Just read it – make sure your understanding of the law is thorough and current – ignorance of the law is no defense. Be safe!